0

PubMed Health

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, March 31, 2011 in
Salamalaykum wbt and dobry den (good day) to you all.
I would like to share something interesting. May be you know about this already but still, I want to share it. :)

You can use this to get the information on:

Comparative Effectiveness
  • Diseases and Conditions
  • Drugs and Supplements
  • First Aid and Emergencies
  • Healthy Living
  • Tests and Treatments

Before this, I always had to google to get the information that I need. The information would be scattered all over the internet. But now, I think it would be much easier. What do you guys think of this website? Would appreciate your comments!!



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 High Qualities in YOU All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.